android 18 opens wide android 18 opens wide

It's a good start. But too short imho.

"Our Contents" - An animated metaphor "Our Contents" - An animated metaphor

My compliments, it's a good movie. Somehow it still feels as if you're point is not fully getting brought to life. If our sins (hunger, camps, mass-murder) are inside ourselves just as a gun could be inside a box, why can't we take them out so easily? I think you could work on that part a bit more.

ade-syndicate responds:

That's a good point, actually. I might make a sequel to include something along those lines!

how it will end. how it will end.

Truly a masterpiece.

The voicing and animations are great. Very funny and yet not in a stupid way.

Also the end scene with the whales walking out of the water and the thought behind that is very cool and original.

Keep up the good work!

Colour My World Colour My World

Cool concept

Nice concept, quite original. I must say I went through it really fast, that dissapointed me. Because the character could not die or get stuck there was also no thrill, wich I always hope to find in a game.

R.I.P. R.I.P.

Nice Game!

Cool game, nice graphics, sound is also great.

I hear people complaining about adds, either you have removed them or AdBlock (firefox add-on) did a good job once again!

jaws73 responds:

Thanks!

Cover Orange Cover Orange

Fun

Really a nice concept! One of the few games I finished completely.

Is it me or are these 'evil raindrops' pieces of clove? Hilarious!

Yugio Cards Yugio Cards

Get a life or something to do

This is shitty, if I want to here people talking gay through their cheap ass microphone, I would be visiting another website. Go get yourself a real hobby or something cause this sucks ass...

ChumbaWumba45 responds:

Then do that ya fucking faggot go fuck ur mom. YOUR SO FUCKING GAY YOU WOULD FUCK HER!