Colour My World Colour My World

Cool concept

Nice concept, quite original. I must say I went through it really fast, that dissapointed me. Because the character could not die or get stuck there was also no thrill, wich I always hope to find in a game.

R.I.P. R.I.P.

Nice Game!

Cool game, nice graphics, sound is also great.

I hear people complaining about adds, either you have removed them or AdBlock (firefox add-on) did a good job once again!

jaws73 responds:

Thanks!

Cover Orange Cover Orange

Fun

Really a nice concept! One of the few games I finished completely.

Is it me or are these 'evil raindrops' pieces of clove? Hilarious!

Cock Shooter. Cock Shooter.

Nice sounds & gameplay.

The music is nice. The shooting goes pretty nice too. Too bad there's not much variety, but i played it a couple of times anyway.

Keep up the good work!

Color Me Color Me

For a dress up game..

It was quite original and good. The x-ray option is cool. The music also is not annoying like with most of those games.

The secrets were also cool, although I didn't get them all. Little bummer was that the stance didn't change with the other two girls I found. Maybe that's another secret, I hope so.

Keep up the good work. Adios.

LeviFolds responds:

ive hinted at the secrets in other reviews, but heres a few hints - click her nipples and clit when fully nude, in any mode - click her brain in xray mode - click her heart in heat sensor mode - click the stain on shirt style 01 in the black light mode - and in infared she has a heart tattoo that was removed, but you can see it on her belly in IR mode - theres more, but i dont want to spoil all of it

Collinks Collinks

Nice game dude..

Bummer it's a demo... !! I like de switch-mode..

Born To Board Born To Board

W T F ?

I just saw some stupid screen with a text at the bottom. If that's it... why the fuck isn't this shit Blammed???

Minothor responds:

Because you somehow didn't get past the intro text, click the wavy button, read the text on the frames as it is actually important, and you'll get through to the game BETA.

Accumulator Accumulator

Please people, be patient

I read 1 review because it was still under judgement. That guy was saying alot of dumb words while the motherfucker didn't even made his own flash. I gave this submission 5 because I don't want to discourage the creator and the submission be blamed by dumbasses like thecheesesucker. Michelangelo didn't make the David at his fucking birth.

This' your first and Í'm sure better work is going to follow.
Keep up the good work.

Rubbertje responds:

Dankjewel!

Well.. It's my first game. I'm a lot better at making movies and music :)!

Thanks again!

(Thecheesesucker is inderdaad een dumbass ja hahahaha!)

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

Very nice!

Nice original style, cool to be a photon once...
Thanks!