android 18 opens wide android 18 opens wide

It's a good start. But too short imho.

"Our Contents" - An animated metaphor "Our Contents" - An animated metaphor

My compliments, it's a good movie. Somehow it still feels as if you're point is not fully getting brought to life. If our sins (hunger, camps, mass-murder) are inside ourselves just as a gun could be inside a box, why can't we take them out so easily? I think you could work on that part a bit more.

ade-syndicate responds:

That's a good point, actually. I might make a sequel to include something along those lines!

how it will end. how it will end.

Truly a masterpiece.

The voicing and animations are great. Very funny and yet not in a stupid way.

Also the end scene with the whales walking out of the water and the thought behind that is very cool and original.

Keep up the good work!

Fred Joins The Army Fred Joins The Army

Liked it too..

Indeed no fucked up stickflash with no sense at all.
Making fun of the army is always good :)

Ciao

Bob's Mafia Ep. 1 Bob's Mafia Ep. 1

Not bad, in fact I like it.

I can see you're going to make a nice serie there. The music was my number one feature of it. The voices were less cool, but i've heard a lot worse.
But.. I think you should change that screen-switch thing in the beginning when everything flows to another screen, it looks kinda cheap.

So keep up the good work. Adios.

splat and scribble 2 splat and scribble 2

That music was horror

Really... The movie was quite ok. But that music was reeeeeeeaaallly fucked up. But according to your other "splat and scribble", you seem to like musicians who can't sing.

Wackobot responds:

For both of the Splat and Scribbles the music has been suggested to me my people online.
(I'm really bad at choosing music, so I just get other people to do it for me)

Venture Assert Venture Assert

Didn't really excite me

It wasn't really funny. Sometimes I couldn't even hear what the fuck they were saying. There were some jokes quite funny. But all in all it didn't make sense.

coffee break coffee break

Aaaaaaaaight, ma man...

This is the shit. Thanks.

Keep that good work up. The voice was fucking stylish and the freak mouth was also damn good.

The AMC Movie 2 The AMC Movie 2

Did not get excited.

I didn't think it was funny actually. Sorry 'bout that.

Survival Guide for Fishes Survival Guide for Fishes

Not that bad..

The intro was fucked up. But the rest of the flash was quite good, so don't blam..

Sebbowich responds:

yeh, i admit the intro is a bit akward, but its nice to hear that at least someone liked this!